Thursday, April 5, 2012

Part 4 : achieve the goal

1)   Well I went from donating to an organization,  to donating to a single teacher. I also changed from making a donation box to start selling to people I sell candy and they give me money easy business. Well I changed from the organization to the teacher from the asking of my homeroom teacher Mr. Cabrera. And when he asked me to change it, ti was a good idea I will be donating to a person I know not a stranger, plus I only have to do it on one person. Right now the donation is going great now if only I knew how to give the money to her in person considering I got no idea where, she is. 
120 words


2)  Yes in order to make my project much easier and more affective I switched from organization to one person. An, and treats from donation box to collecting money from selling candy. Well it's very affective considering I had nothing for the organization my project was going nowhere, once I change it to Ms. Castellano my project started going somewhere, it went slowly like a toddler learning to walk, then it slowly speed up. First I started out with just a penny from the donation box a made, went nowhere with that then after the weekend I bought some chocolate, and some "rice Krispy treats" within the first day I made 26 dollars easy once I went thought the school days I made 67 dollars. That's when I barely realized if I started this a month earlier I could have had twice to three times the money I could have when I sold all of this so I'm disappointed in myself but still glad I’m doing this.
 167 words

3)    On what I have completed and what I will complete I give myself an 82% considering I know I could have done this earlier yet I didn't could have made twice as much if I started out earlier yet I deserve a little credit for doing as much as I could a normal guy would have just gotten money out of his own pocket and say he earned it by doing work and fake donate. I'm collecting and gathering money and my peers are living proof that I am. What my supervisor thinks is maybe around what I just put maybe more for taking his advice and do this project for Ms. Castellano so maybe give me an 80 to 90 hopefully a passing grade.
126 words






413 words

No comments:

Post a Comment