Monday, April 16, 2012

Part 5 Reflect learning

1)   I learned that donating Isn't gonna get you much money by just asking for the money. Unless you are giving something in return they won't give much. From asking for donations all I got was a penny, but from selling candy and all that stuff I got 26 dollars fast so you gotta offer something in return for their money or you just get squat. In order to complete something you gotta change some things and adapt to keep earning what you gotta earn. Doing the same thing every time will lose it's touch and wear out and will no longer work, so I'll keep adapting to continue making money.
112 Words

2)    Well the new understanding is to sell to people next to you were you work and live because those people know you they will feel more confident to buy from you than a total stranger plus once they know you are selling they will most likely bring money tomorrow to buy from you what ever you are selling , plus temptation to buy stuff always get's to everyone. To sell things sell to your friends and neighbors because they will have a hard time saying no, plus they know you so they know you will ask again if they want to buy your merchandise, and stuff. So sell to people you know and you will have a 75% chance of selling your products.
125words





3) I give myself a 89% on all my work it's not so good and it's not bad it's a medium on my grade it's not so achieving but it says I didn't just do nothing like I didn't give a crap that I still worked hard on it. That I'm selling chocolate and candy, to give the money to Ms. Castellano and I’m not keeping any of the profit nor spending any of it on myself, or on anybody at all. Next time I’m gonna collect money for something and have a lot of time to collect it I will start collecting emmideatly not after a huge gap of time and pass my goal way before it reaches half the time to finish and turn in the money.
129 words


4) The skill of what people like to buy on most so i went with what most people like to spend on the most or at least one of the top ten selling candy, so pretty much I learned to tempt people to buy my candy, their sweet tooth gave in and I started making money fast till I finally got to my goal and even past it a little. The skill to never give up no matter how long it took, all the first failures, the money me and my mom wasted I didn't give up till I reached that goal and felt that I finally did a dent on this thing.
114 words



5) Times well I haven't given it much thought about which format I've been using lately but considering it's been used so many times and It's a classic writing I may just keep it the way it is. Considering I'm selling chocolate and stuff the old fashion way walking and asking instead of through a phone I'll keep as it is, it kind a describes of what I am old school. The kind that still is around the one that helps people out in times of need.
88 words

No comments:

Post a Comment